27 November 2008

16.50

I was on hold for 16minutes and 50 seconds just to lodge a claim. When the lady answers, she tells me I have to call back another time because they're too busy!!! What the!! Waste of my 16minutes and 50 seconds. Think about the phone battery! On a brighter note, I think I had sour milk this morning. muahah!! So I called back after lunch and like i was on hold for 13 minutes and 48 seconds. The same lady answered the phone and told me to call back, again. But then she remembered I called earlier and told me she would process my claim. Such a nice lady. On another note, CyberCity has installed these cool vending machines. Its like you put $2 in and you get one go at trying to grab an awesome toy. I really want this one. I call it "strawberry head". Its this little bunny with a strawberry hat!It's sooooo cute and fluffy!

1 comment:

  1. u go to cybercity?! thats where all the gangstas hang out!!

    ReplyDelete