05 January 2009

Cricket

I didn't know Asians played cricket or even had a cricket set. Wow am i shocked!!! anyway I'm talking about the midgety flying crickits [dunno how to spell it]. They are like in plagues in Springfield. I had two fly in my face.

First time I was like shooting balls on the basket ball court when I felt this thing land on my head. So i start shaking and doing the hoky pokey and turning around. AND out flies some big fat black criket!! EWWW.

Second time round, I was minding my own business, walking along the tennis court and SHABANG!!! another one! This time in my face!!! Nature not at its best!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/sport/archives/2008/12/15/2003431183

    They DO play cricket in Asia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh asians play cricket. In Malaysia they have their own cricket league n stuff... but nobody watches.

    Maybe YOU walked INTO the CRICKET! How do you kno IT was minding IT'S own busienss and YOU walked INTO it! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whos side are you on?? the critters!! *shakes fist*

    i was there first :P

    ReplyDelete