25 May 2009

Life in the fast lane

  1. I still got a bruise from Thonglao game
  2. I cut in front of a cop car without indicating properly :O
  3. I had fresh chicken and cranberry and cheeze sandwich
  4. I didn't have any v today
  5. my cousin was on TV :D haha due to the recent floods, she was kicked out of her apartment block cos it was unsafe and leaking gas etc and they put her on tv :D CHANNEL 9
  6. I still have my Dell Ball mouse, which is awesome!!
  7. I came home, and someone made my bed :D hahhaha *thanks gran*
  8. I almost ran out of fuel today
  9. Someone really mean has put a hold on my text book i borrowed from the library. I've had it all semester, and NOW when it comes to exam times, they want it!!?!! so unfair!! I've put all my love into this text book!!!
  10. I am contemplating doing summer!

1 comment: