06 May 2010

Ring-A-Bell

Hahah this was a highlight of my day yesterday. I was walking home from uni and was walking through this path way behind B block, for those QUT-ers. And the pathway is about say 5-6 meters wide. And strolling along minding my own business, I heard behind me like what sounded like a catering cart being rolled and I assumed it was heading to the cafe and so I didn’t bother to turn around. And then I hear this bell. *ding ding* and I thought, why does a trolley have a bell? How odd. Oh well.


But then it kept ringing and ringing and I noticed people looking at me/behind me and I just had to turn around in case I was blocking the path of something else. And so I turn around and see nothing till I look down. And I see this little kid on his tricycle with his over sized helmet and he’s ringing his bell and says to me:

excuse me!

*dirty look like as if i don't know the etiquette of how to walk on a path without blocking tricycles*


Hahah so I step aside so he can “overtake” me hahahah Aww soo cuteee.

No comments:

Post a Comment