12 November 2010

The upselling and worst liar!

conversation I had with a telemarketer.
Andy (A): Hi, my name is A from Telstra, I'm looking for the householder owner
Dad: Hello, let me pass the phone to my daughter.
Susie (S): Hi. Sorry, they are not available... (worst lie)
A: Sorry man, are you ___insert moms name___?
S: No sorry, my parents dont speak english.
A: You know you're not registered on the phone bill, so I am unable to speak with you.
S: Okay. Why are you calling? is it urgent or you upselling?
A: No well its just basically, I call to offer you better deals with great discounts etc. BLAH BLAH BLAH...
S:*thinks: didnt you just say you couldn't speak to me?* if its not urgent then i'll talk to you later.
A: okies well did you want to hear about the discounts i can give?
S: not really. thanks. I'll TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment