07 April 2009

can some one tell me...

the significance of having a son. I dunno but if you have an only son, i find that the majority of the time they are spoilt and ridiculously useless. For example here is an argument with my brother about who should wash the dishes:

S: Can you please do the dishes T, your not doing anything.
T: What I did the dishes yesterday!!
S: No you didn't. I did!! You noob
T: ohh yeh hahah well i did it some other time... i remember
S: sure you did... and so did I. Hurry you up.. why don't you be more responsible and more like a son.
T: shut up! i'm busy
S: Doing what? playing games!?!!!
T: y don't you do it?
S: I have work to do. you don't.
T: yeh well i HAVE to play games...

THE HELL~ someone air slap some sense into him!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. calms ... calms is key !

    boys will be boys ~ till ... they contemplate getting married ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN I WULDA KICKED HIS ASSSSSS

    lemme know wen he is like that again suz!!

    and yeh.....i also agree with jamsey..calms...
    BUT NOT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am calm

    "getting married" ?? I dunno man. right now T's prospects of marrying an actual woman = NIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah lil bros are annoying! i would definitely prefer a daughter!

    ReplyDelete