19 April 2009

Kidnapped

Well, i love stickers and so i made a smiley sticker today before Sunday school and stuck it on my shirt. When i went to the singing class with the little kiddies, this little one stoles it. He was like: heheh can i sit on your lap and have ur sticker? hahah cute right?

After the singing lessons he goes: Can you please take me to class? [with the most cheezy smile!!] of course i couldn't resit. He was sooo eager too, he grabed my hand pulling me out. when i get to his class he wouldnt let go of my hand. so i had to sit in the first 5 minutes of another sunday school class. I wanted to leave and the teacher was like: why dont you let your sister go. He was like: ohh she not my sister. She's my firend! I was like aww.. soo cute.. Then when i was about to leave he goes: You cant leave. I wont be your friend anymore!!

*SHOCK* wow... kids these days. they sure know how to black mail you.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh that sounds so cute >_<" haha

    susieeeeeeeeeeeee i miss see yo face! lmao

    xM

    ReplyDelete