07 June 2009

Science Club

Well, I was randomly daydreaming today/ just now, and I remembered back when I was in grade 4 I joined the "Science Club". Exclusive to white ppl, but I was VIP cos I was only Asian in the WHOLE district.

The point of the story is that I remember, that I paid money for "lessons" that involved dismantling old computers!! THATS ... no words to describe it. So I would spend 1.5 hrs with a screw driver sitting in the court yard, taking apart computer hardware. :D FUN!!

Highlight: Taking home junk I thought was cool.

1 comment:

  1. serious!? you enjoyed dismantling computers? wth!

    i remember the days when my parents were scared to give me any electronic devices....partly because i would tear them right up and take a look inside...

    thats probably led to my hobbie of building pc's

    ReplyDelete