03 June 2009

yum cha

my mom and dad was gonna meet up with some lady and her hubby for yum cha as mature Chinese ppl do. Anyway, my mom was running late and already headed out. and then the lady rang. and in her esteemed Chinese voice started a convo with me:
L: has your parents left?
S: No?
L:What? its like 11:30 already. we're suppose to meet at 11:30
S: ohh i mean Yes they already left. <my bad Chinese>
L: so where are they?
S: they left already <how am i suppose to know where they are exactly.. stupid question :D >
L: ring and ask them where they are?
S: okay.. <trying to think of how to say my next sentence in more fluent Chinese>
L: *hangs up* <:0 soo rude..>
S: but they dont use mobiles... oh well.. you hung up first. not my fault. *evil sniggering*

Buahhahah oh well.. SIDE NOTE: the notorious B.I.G is A-W-E-S-O-M-E


** I hate needles too... more than u.. I scream like a girl... (better not tell anyone)** heheh

4 comments:

  1. focus !! :P how'd u manage to watch Nortorious B.I.G. in the middle of cramming for exams ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i managed to squash 2 movies in :P
    crap.. now i cant watch origin :(:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. notorious b.i.g movie has some very bad scenes that u shouldnt watch in it....i hope u covered ur eyes.

    ReplyDelete