20 July 2009

Greedy

So like yesterday Mr. generous brought 100000 chicken wings. And I have to say people are really humble and well conservative. Seeing as I had congee the whole week, I was craving protein & people were standing around unwilling to eat in fear of being.. rude, greedy. Well I just ate like there was no tomorrow. I ate FIVE!!  mmmmm Sorry. Patience is not my forte.

** next time I.F sings, can the tech guy turn up his mic. and turn all other mics off!! YEH! GO I.F we should make a fan club just for him**

7 comments:

  1. IF says no double microphone action unless Susanitis does a dance for 60 mins in front of church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!!! i shall one up both of u! DOUBLE dare u both! mr. fung gets to sing while ms. tung dances away..

    mwhaha..OH and at the request of sunshine can someone please video tape? hahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Susie promised to belly dance at RICE, Great idea huh Miss Cho?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OI nah! you said you would ( if i sang you said you would belly dance in front of all the kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now ur twisting my words Mr. PU

    ReplyDelete
  6. oi!! don't call me that :P:P:P

    ReplyDelete