27 July 2009

mmmm

Had an epic day! Work was so stress!! I now fully understand how stressful it is to train and teach!! On a better note: My brand spanking new iPod Shuffle arrived! how did it land in my hot little hands?

P270709_18.00Saw an advert: to win shuffle answer Q... how do you use Buscopan [drug for period pain]?

A: My mate M.T keeps it in his car just for the ladies!! [he actually said that I think one Sunday afternoon very casually. he denies it!! BUT I REMEMBER clearly] THANKS MIKE!!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations missy.

    im glad i was helpful to you to win a competition. we're all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh!? mikey keeps that in his car!?

    I gotta question M...how is it gonna be used!?Usually girls aren't just gonna tell you they have period pain...and asking is a bit rude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa whoa we're using aliases here. whats with the name calling.

    u dont have to ask man. u can tell. just look at the expression on their face and they'll be complaining to you about something and then u'll realise wat the problem is.

    ReplyDelete