02 March 2010

Back to Schoolzzzz

I have sold my soul to LAW!! It’s week 2 and I’m already behind heheheh i guess it sucks to be me. I have to get cracking. :'( I’m reading non-stop and if it’s not reading its lectures audios! WAHH hahaha I’m so glad I only got 2 more years of this!!! And then I’d be like a worker! When I was working full time, I didn’t have any time and I’d get home feeling super drained and now that I’m studying it’s the same feeling except less pressure... But more self control and taking responsibility for how I spend my time. People say it’s time to start those study parties but I’m more individualistic. I can’t study with people because they distract me, like if I can hear you breath, that’ll distract me hahaha. Short attention span you could say.

But GOOD NEWSS!! the chillier seasons are coming in... which means moreee spicy food and hot soups and mmm yummy jelly top will grow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment