11 March 2010

How not to catch a Critter

So I’ve learnt how not to catch a moth. Seeing I don’t love little critters in my room, I had this massive moth buzzing around one evening. And so I decided I’d HAVE to get rid of it. And so logically I doubled up some tissue and waited till it settled. And so Mr. Moth settles on my windows screen and BAM! I clamp over it the tissue. Maybe I used a bit too much KA-POW! And well it started to disintegrate through the windscreen. And just as that happens, a lovely gust of wind blows inwards and I’m glittered with moth guts. :S

6 comments:

  1. LOL fails. you could also just turn a light outside your room and turn your room lights off and chase it out.

    i dun like moths too. they are too erratic to just leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha yehh i tried the light technique for 10 mins. i got sick of waiting hahahah TIMMAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always seem to ninja home now u ninja fb too :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. :0 i gave up fb for my assignment. but yes I AM A GREAT NINJA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think u meant 'window screen' instead of windscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah yess!! good pick up hhahha :) DOJ!1 i support you okays

    ReplyDelete