11 August 2010

the test

so I went to mater pathology to get some blood tests done. :( I so regret it! haha the lady had just transfered from another firm and I was apparently her first "patient". I don't particularly like needles so having needle suck out 10 test tubes of blood wasn't very fun.

To make it worse, while I was "settling in" the lady was like.. so this is what I do blah blah blah and conforming and asking how things were suppose to be done... made me so nervous. and then she shoved the needle in right.. but then she couldn't find a big vein... and the blood wasn't like going through the tubes and so she was poking around trying to find a better source of blood... OHH THEE PAINNN!!! and I didn't realise, but when they take blood out... your arm gets like pins and needles. My arm is still numb :D.

2 comments:

  1. hahaahah ur such a child. this 2 yr old gets girls i know gets her bloods taken out everyday and shes such a good girl still

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poorr little girllll!!

    i didn't even get a lolly :( hahah

    ReplyDelete