09 February 2009

*time out*

Sometimes.. i guess i'm very selfish.. but at other times i just don't think it's really necessary for me to sacrifice my own time and privileges... FOR EXAMPLE: My brother insists he is a vegetarian but does eat meat but only if its like fried. Sooo after a number of years.. he has ballooned to an unhealthy weight and needed to go on a diet. Soo to make him feel better or more comfortable..my mother makes everyone in the family goes on a diet... That is very.. ridiculous! Does it look like i need to go on a diet???? Does it look like i like low fat milk?? I resorted to cookies and chips in my closet.. real nice midnight snack!!

And now.. because my brother has no self control when he plays computer games, my mom would like to monitor him more carefully. Soo the rest of us have to be considerate.. and bring all our study gear and computers etc downstairs to make a communal study area.... LIKE HELLO!! I can't even watch a movie without being distracted.. Or when i put some music on, he also decides he needs music and turns it up really loud so there is mix of like Chris Brown and some weird disney music !?!!?!And now i have to go to sleep earlier because its unfair that I get to use computer while he has to go sleep!! LIKE WHAT!!

1 comment: