20 August 2009

...

Well, yesterday i happened to recall a very funny story.

Grade 10, I believe I learnt the gist of how blood types worked etc. So when I got home, I whipped out my moms license. I saw: TYPE: O

Knowing I had type: AB+, I freaked out. LIKE I'M ADOPTED!! My mom also freaked out [as in... raised the wrong baby] to the extent that she went to doctors to check if thats possible. She took out her license and showed it to the doctor, who probably literally LOL-ed and told her it meant OPEN license!

moral of the story: i dunno..

3 comments:

  1. great story! but u do realize that it is possible to have a different blood type to your parents. AB+ is the best blood type, my mum has it. You can accept any type of blood, how awesomee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O is the bomb imo ... can GIVE TO ANYBODY ! :P HAH ... i'm O ... so i'm the best ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha susie...ah your life is entertaining

    ReplyDelete