06 August 2009

First Impression

People say: first impression count!! They sure do!!

I recall meeting Friz: this is my honest thoughts>> wow. she a man. haha  I was watching her play touch and she was fully hardcore tackling people and diving onto grass. She like came off the field... all I remember was she was sweating and grumbling about the opposition for not being honest and her hair was like a "bomb gone off" look and she had grass all over her from tackling someone!! hahah :) Nice!!

But in real life, yes Friz is hardcore at sports but she's not a mad woman!! hahah :D

4 comments:

  1. hahaha =p
    what was ur first impression of me? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhah mm i thought u were a tape!! haha basically i walked into yf one night a little early and musos were practicing and all of them stopped and all i heard was ur voice and key board. and i was like.. mm viv [who was doing computer] whos the singer on the cd?!? and shes like.. ohh thats Sunny! I was like :0 angels voice. but you were quiet intimidating to talk to... very mature> mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you're funny susie. i was scared of amanda too. i didnt talk to her at first, she looked too cool for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah bomb gone off! Funny susan!

    ReplyDelete