15 August 2009

No balls but got wings

Well, I was very upset by Subway's meatball policy. I wanted a footlong meatball sub, but the guy in front of me like ordered a footlong and a 6 inch worth of meatballs.. so only like 4 meat balls were left. I asked the chick: can you go half meat ball and half something else cos you only got 4 meatballs lefts. and she's like : NO! and I'm like BOO! why not? she's goes: its policy! what policy!! policy is to make customer happy! I'm not happy! I said: FINE! and ate wicked wings instead!!

BOOO boycott subway!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Josh or Lydia will do it for you! My bro did me a every-single-meat-in-subway sub... it was pretty gross - but definately filling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update your blog! tell us something happy :D preez

    ReplyDelete