26 November 2009

2nd hand

Dear Diary,

I like to smoke. Not. I seem to have absorbed so much 2nd hand smoke, air just doesn't seem to be normal without someone smoking somewhere around the corner. It's odd how people start picking up habits. I sure hope I don't smoke.

My diet is awesome. I think God has answered my prays. My metabolism is slowing down a the old age of 20. Yesterday at 22:00 I had a Fillet-O-Fish Burger and this morning at 9:00 I had a bacon and egg sub and at 12:00 I had a supersized mocha float from my beloveed Zarraffas which was fully loaded with choc, whip cream, ice cream, espresso, milk and choc powder.

On an odd note, I hate answering my phone with my "professional" voice. Makes me sound weird so do me a favour and unblock your number please ppl, so i know who's calling.

Its now 17:00 which mean I will be napping.

Much love,
MRF

1 comment: