16 November 2009

the empty frame

you know how parents love to put photos of you as kids, grad or some special moment and plaster it on your wall for public display? yeh.. my mom wants me and my formal picture.. hahah so far. its been 3 years and shes still waiting... the other day she was gonna buy a frame and i said: WAIT! we dont konw wat size it is. Lets wait till i check the size. haha Truth is that i dont want it up there for public display :D Sorry mom. I understand graduation but formal ... gees no thanks.

Side note: You know wat I FOUND OUT! schoolies this week.. i dont really want to go to the beachhhh then.. but i guess its up to the kids.

1 comment:

  1. omg... when u come to visit me, i'll show u. my mom has pictures of me since grade 1 all the way to grade 12.. haha. so embaressing.. i've hid them away =p

    ReplyDelete