08 November 2009

Panadol= MBF

Today I was unexpectedly on Sunday School duties due to my bad memory. Super dead from Brothers night, I was totally buzzed but the kids were hyperactive like usual. Kids yelling across the table in a room that's like 4X4m is not cooooool! Threats like: I'm so gonna take a point off you doesn't really work very well anymore. Really shoulda taken some earmuffs or drugs.

On a better note: the girls in the class have already started planning for my future by playing a game of match. Complex mathematical algebra that foretells who my husband will be etc. So my husband name is David, a sexy hairdresser. I'll be residing in a mansion and have 1 kid. Man.. how cool man.. so I'm so lucky compared to Grace who is going to have 80 kids and live in an attic. hahahah

I seriously forgot little kids, don't know that picking nose is not awesome. haha Had a kid dig right in there looking for some boogie whilst looking dead straight at meeeee and smile. hahahah Aunty A would not be impressed ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment