30 November 2009

Defined by Profession!!

You know wat!! I really hate it when parent/the older generation define you by profession. Ohh my son's a doctor, ohh my daughter is a lawyer. rah rah.. When they meet family friends, it's hi, this is my daughter, shes a lawyer. I'm like a trophy to them. This is why parents force you into professions that are worthy of recognition. Do you ever think to define your child as something else other than the profession they work in. What if.... I was a toilet cleaning. They wouldn't be so proud of me then would they!!

2 comments:

  1. u know what...plumbing is like awesome pay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job security too with plumbing. When the toilets stop flushing there's an imminent disaster at hand. You can live without electricity and gas for a few days but not without proper sewage removal.

    ReplyDelete