23 December 2009

Fresh Wind Fresh Fire

There has been lots on my mind so lots of blogging. I hate reading. In fact so much so, I even skim read books like twilight :D. So I've been encouraged in a number of ways to read books, especially Christian based ones. PM lent me half a dozen books in late 2008. I have read 1 of the books he lent :D ahahh pretty bad record. After confessing my lazy habit, a good brother of mine said, you not reading = lazy = sin. Well something along those lines. So then I've been given books as gifts. I've read 1 of them so far. Pretty good book considering it's size. I'll do a book review later.

Then my mom told me to read this book: Fresh Wind Fresh Fire! and BOOY. its good. its been a while since I've read a book that's captured my attention. I started reading it today and i could put it down. Seriously. Who would have thought. :D

** oh side note: shopping today. gotta say.. i should done it in the city. Shops at Springfield lieedd. They said they'd be open to 11... turned out to be about 9:30!! hahahh i guess more last minute shopping tmr! ohh and i love the song... Fireflies!!! and its almost Christmasss!! another yearr zooomed pastt!! no wayss!

3 comments: