18 December 2009

The little things count

So I started today thinking it was Thursday and was super glum cause it felt like the week was soooo much longer till the weekend but then i found out it was Friday. Yay! hahah maybe I'm nuts cos I've been eating hot Korean 2 min noodle for breakfast. There has been lots happening. Hard to find the words. Here are some stages.

Stage 1
Sometime I doubt or question the future. I ponder what is to come, what I'm suppose to do, how am i suppose to live out a Godly life.

Stage 2
Then some self realization that you're just crap and full of flaws and so sinful. Then you go into mini depression. :( like today.

Stage 3
But somehow God makes things so much clearer. I don't know how but sometimes its the little things you do in life that makes others around you smile.

So thanks. You may or may not know who you are but today, the little things you did for me made the day much better. The little things count. :)

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete