22 December 2009

Pet Hate 1.0

hahah so i have many but after alot of photo taking I realized this is one of the big ones... its like when dudes [who are not your bff or bf or bro] like put their arm around your waist when taking photos hahah ... reasons? umm personal space and it tickles. I know of someone who is like a serial waist hugger! I guess everyone's different but yeh... hands off :P Think about this dudes: What's the reason you dudes have for wrapping arm around waist? I think if you do it generally to guys and girls [ie. wrap arms around waist regardless of gender] then its okay but if your a dude and you don't wrap your arm around another dudes waist then I'd say don't do it to chicks u don't dig.

3 comments:

  1. bahahah from mr clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: do not touch ST when taking photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yes it's a warning! to be taken lightly but to the heart haha FYI shoulder is okay if your armpits don't smell :P

    ReplyDelete