21 December 2009

Rah Rah

So like this afternoon V.H was in a mad rush out of the office and like completely bowled over one of the admin chicks!!ahhah it was hilarious but it kinda made me think about where the heck i met V.H! and for a moment i forgot. So i write this down now so i wont forget what a great chick V.H is. The first impression i got was V.H was the kindest and sweetest chick at Yf. hahahha I was looking for transport to BLT and i didn't know who to turn to but then V.H landed in front of me and offered to find me transport. She said: Wait here & two mins later.. i was still standing there but then she came back wif good news that ......... transport was arranged via. PM Chauffeur Services. Funny huh? V.H is awesome! *high five*

2 comments:

  1. yes.. i almost remember she asking me.. she picked me out from 13243242 ppl.. ! i didnt know i ran a chauffer service..

    ReplyDelete