09 December 2008

Arn't you proud

So like I woke up this morning at like 3 to bid my sister, brother and mom goodbye. They jetted off to Cairns today!!! wooooo Fun for them!! I'm home alone pretty much doing nothing interesting. I cooked lunch for the first time in two years. I was inspired by Fireass's pasta cooking last night. I did my vegie version with a heap of bacon + my bonus was garlic bread. The down side is I put too much pepper in. Made it really peppery but none the less still edible. And as I am intellectually challenged, i decided to spill one but of pasta onto my white shorts! Soo not happy Jane!


Anyway, I also stocked up on my fridge with alot of goodies whilst my mom isnt home to throw out all my goodies. Like:
  • 1 X Mcain Wedges
  • 2 X Shepreds Pie
  • 1 X Bottle of lemon juice
  • 1 X cheeze
  • 2 sticks of cheeze kabana
  • 1 X large tub of COOKIES AND CREAM
  • 2 X waffles
  • 1 X family size garlic bread
  • 2 jars of pasta sauce [red wine and classic]
  • 1 X bag of small pasta sprials

All these processed foods and my frezzer is packed. My health is in such good shape since i havnt eaten maccas everyday of my life. I need a vegetable in my life. I like ate a whole onion today. Arnt you proud.

3 comments:

  1. i think your gona burn down the house b4 me! definately. no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAWSH. why havnt u invited me ova u pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a whole onion .. i dont want to stand near you then...

    ReplyDelete