25 December 2008

Full moon?

So weird things happen on Christmas day. Its like the moons out or something. This morning, bright and early, I get stalker text from some mystery person wishing my a very merry Christmas.
Mysterious Stalker: Merry Christmas Susan!!! :*

In response I kindly respond by asking who it is.

Me: Merry Xmas 2 U! Mystery Person?

Their timely response tells me nothing informative.
MS: I'm your secret admirer. But I guess you have heaps of those, how can i make myself stand out?

Me: Don't be gay! your name would make you stand out! Dont waste my credit:P

MS: Lol bet your loving this. I don't want to shock you by revealing myself. Watch out for my lovely eyes following your every graceful move!
[I walk gracefully.. what am i being compared to... a walrus?!??!?!?]

But I have figured it all out! Yay to my skills! All from reading novels such as the twilight series :D Edward Cullen!

And on the topic of stalkers. If you mysterious stalker who is not exactly mysterious.. but i guess you call it unwanted love, gave you 300 bucks worth of gear. what the hell would you do with it???? EBay? Charity Bin?

2 comments:

  1. I recommend ebay ... then putting the proceeds towards my funds :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. thats funny. but its more funny that you walk like a walrus! bahhhahaha. Don't you think someone is just being a running a prank on you? thats the first thing that comes to mind lol.

    ReplyDelete