14 December 2008

Missing You

Went shopping with Ku for her journal today. Reminded me of how I use to write letters to Lemis during high school. I still have those letters Lemis! If I had a journal this would be today's entry:

Today was rather quiet. Sunday is usual the most rowdy day for me. Too many people are missing. Over seas and getting ready for Taiwan missions, work, mysteriously disappeared. The year 08 has been filled with great joy. I've formed bonds with so many people the past year and opened my heart to a whole new world I never knew existed. I know I am blessed to have met them all. No doubt a year has not gone with out trials but they have been overcome with the love and support of my brothers and sisters. I've started a wall of photos. Photos of people I've formed bonds with. People I care about. People I love from the bottom of my heart and without them, no amount of tears could represent the emptiness. I MISS YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I know you probably don't mean me, but I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL susumaphoneee!! some real sus anonymous stalker you attracted right there.. oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! we be back soon!

    ReplyDelete