30 December 2008

FINE

When you get a fine… you feel like you don’t deserve it and you feel gutted… but when you get a warning… how are you suppose to feel.

I got a warning today for apparently evading fare. I however take it from a different perspective. Go cards are crap but not all crap. You swipe your card on those nooby machines. And then if the machines are in direct sunlight, like the machines I swipe from in the morning, you can’t see what’s on the screen. All I saw was a blurb. I couldn’t even see the colour of the lights. All I could hear is beep which I don’t know what the hell I means.

Translink have a crappy system and have crappy designers. Translink= Crap. So like I assumed it’s okay cos it always okay but today it was not OKAY! :’( And lucky me, today at the other end, there was a stupid ticket checker… LAME!! I didn’t evade my fare it just happened that your nooby machine was in a gay position and I couldn’t see if I swipe it. I am now officially on the system as a fare evader.

Fare evader: A person who evades fare. I didn’t do that!! So technically I shouldn’t be given a warning. AND technically, Translink is at fault as they positioned the dang machines in the wrong place. It shall never happen again cos if it does, I will get a fine…

2 comments:

  1. oh noo...thats sooo sillyy~ how did they check ur card? how did they know u didnt swipe properly? seems so unfair~

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaaa... rage much .. :P should i still get a GO card this year?

    ReplyDelete