04 December 2008

light 20

There’s a first 4 everything right. Well today I bought a packet of cigarettes for the first TIME! :o yikes! THIS IS HOW DUMB I SOUNDED.

me: Hi, can I please have a… marbo….. light 20.
old man with decaying teeth serving me: OHHH you mean Marlboro light 20?
me: err yeh that.
OMWDTSM: you sure look like someone who smokes regularly!
me: shock [tempted to jump the counter and strangle him!]

Obviously I’m not a smoker! rage He didn’t even check my ID! Am I that old! The fact that it only cost 10 bucks is perhaps the bigger problems. If you want to stop smokers, I think there should be a price hike then they won’t be able to afford it! tsk stoopid government should get off their buttocks.

6 comments:

  1. u sure he wasnt being sarcastic susie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops! i forgot to mention that I DO NOT SMOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahahahaaahaahahh, why did u buy them ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the government actually does place a huge tax on cigarettes to stop ppl from smoking...but why were u buying ciggies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm .susie.. I TOLD YOU TO STOP SECOND HAND SMOKING. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HEARD ME! ...

    oh and.. I TOLD YOU SO! hehe. no but really. get out while u still have lungs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg u scared me.

    like the chairman said..

    "why did u buy them" O_O

    what a waste of money!

    ReplyDelete