12 March 2009

fattening much?

So i dunno y but i gained a bit of a tummy since uni. reasons?? i dunno! my thoughts:
  1. Its winter and my body senses its winter and puts more fat on me to keep me warm or i excerise less. seems unlikely as i play intense sport once a week.
  2. I use to eat maccas everyday for uni.. now i eat whatever in the house or like left overs such as rice and roast chicky.
  3. I am stressing a little more with uni and have lacked sleep and stuff thus i gain some fatty cells.
  4. Ppl in general are feeding me too well. Crown princess SUNNY CHO for example!! waffles with ice cream!! and not just ordinary ice cream! COOKIES and CREAM Ice Cream.

2 comments:

  1. lack of exercise ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'ss!!!!! the 3KG THING that MX prophesized about eheh

    ReplyDelete