09 March 2009

Thankful

Okay so lots of ppl road rage and there are different levels of intensity in terms of road rage. I've seen ppl just put the finger up and even like hop out of their car to abuse ppl.

On a scale of 1 to 10, today i received road rage and rate it about 8. I admit I was misjudged the lady who was driving like a hoon in her loverly navy blue Holden. Not trying to sterotype bimbos/bogans but yes. HOLDEN.

Anyway, I looked into the rear vision mirror and there she was putting her hands in the air waving them around. Her lips said: YOU F_(*^@ blah blah blah. I mouthed: I'M SORRY! but apparently she didnt get it and kept on going on with her obsenities and honking the horn. I even blew her a kiss. [Where is the love] And all i could think of was her kids. Two kids in the back seat listening to their mother rages like a lunatic. Honestly doesn't she see that her raging can be a bad influence. I can see them growing up to be just like her. Sad story.

I think our lives is greatly shaped by who we look up to, who we grow up with and the culture we are brought up in. As I continue to grow, I am thankful that I have Christ centered influences.

2 comments:

  1. wow ... what'd u do to induce that much road rage ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds like you were driving to slow or very badly :P to have all this time to judge someone so hard

    ReplyDelete