16 March 2009

Good and Bad

First thing: last night i discovered a new bruise thanks to the grass at mansfield and my excellent soccer skills. But i also learnt from coach MT >> Stop the ball~ Think about it~ Kick the ball! It does work. but you have to think fast.... hard for ppl who are unco at soccer.

Second thing: I LOST [more like left it in a room] MY FREAKING USB!! :'( major cry has my lovely assignment on it. hopefully noone steals it. BUT having said that i asked BL to see if its still in the room i left it in :) PLEASE BE THERE. If not... um at least i backed it up on my laptop last night [i think]

Third thing: the season changing has let to a lot of runny nose and itchy eye.. better known as maybe hayfever.. though i dont want to admit it so i dont have to use drugs. At least its cooler and storm tonight :)

Dats it~! MONDAY 16 March 2009~!
** UPDATE: BL has found my USB :) THANK YOU SOO MUCH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment