23 March 2009

"Hey I'm sorry if I offended you with my inappropriate jokes today."

Couldn't even say it to my face! See what happens when you work in groups. I had the worst group meeting ever.took 4 hours to write a like 800 words or crap that's worthy of a big fat fail! The things that made me mad!
  • the UQ guy, thinks hes knows everything... but when he's wrong, he'll say he only had one hour to prep and blah blah excuses excuses.
  • And when we're trying to change the incorrect grammar and sentence structures hes like.. it doesn't matter, its all about the content and I'm like ohh really so only content matters regardless of the fact that no sentences make sense *EHHHH*.
  • Then when it came to typing, he was all like, ohh let me type, i'm pro. But when we say stuff for him to type he doesn't listen and only types up what he wants. I dont see a freaking "I" in TEAM! *whack* And so i freakin' took the key board from him! ARHHH
  • Cos I'm not the perfect touch typist, hes like ohhh hehehahaa y don't you let the pro type! He said that so many times, i was like and i quote, "excuse me, can you stop being so arrogant and rude and disrespectful, this is a team assignment not your own assignment, you can go if you want." All the other team members were like... *blank stare*
And for the rest of the time, i just turned my back to him cos i could stand his face. I so wanted to slap it but he had too much facial hair. ** the title: was his apology

2 comments:

  1. You know, there's no such thing as 'I' in TEAM, but there is 'ME'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I was just going to make the "me in team" comment...

    ReplyDelete