09 February 2010

1 Lord 1 Faith 1 Body 1 Christ

my mini summary of DHL :D

OWNED

Are you self absorbed? Ask yourself that. Haha chances are you could be just like me. I’m so self absorbed but we are SERVANTS. And we should act like one then right?

GRACE & PEACE

Peace and Love. We always need Grace, not matter how strong we think we are. I think we often forget its God’s Grace that works in our lives. And peace? I never really looked at it this way but when you’re trouble, you just gotta ask God for peace in your heart. That’s all.

L.O.V.E

Love all. Even those you hate. Start by Thanking God for those ppl. Don’t avoid them. Yeah that’s the easy way out but we need to strive for unity and forgiveness too J

Pray for all. The stats say that 90% of the time you pray for yourself and not others? What the... too true for me! hahah be the one to use the power of intercessory prayer. 1 new word I learnt.

1 comment: