14 February 2010

13/02/10-14/02/10

Dear Doggy Diarry!!

AWW yawn yawn I MISS MY MANDA and STEVE and KEV but not mim! Hahah I tried to steal more snacks but I couldn’t open them.. Dinner was yummyyy but no matter how cute i look, Suz won’t give me anymore... I watched the NRL all stars game and i was soo gunning for the indigenous team! I was soo happy when they won. I LOVEE THURSTONN and his shaggy hair!! Just like minee!!

I tried to sleep downstairs with Suz bro but he snored very loudly hahah butt i was able to sneak into Suz room hah and she didn’t get in trouble because I was putting on a show for her mom to show ALL NIGHT. I showed her that I was very good, quiet, lazy and and didn’t pee everywhere. Suz mom even petted me hahah she was soo scared and told me not to lick her.

Then i got up at 2 am and woke up suz mom and dad. Suz mom said she’d smack me if i didn’t go to sleep so i went back to sleep under suz bed. Then at 6 i decided to jump all over her bed and wake her up!muahahh Then she took me for a long walk and i peed and the rest you don’t need to knowww. Its weird walking in the morning . I am now lying in the sun writing to you all.

I miss you heaps manda. Bring back a “dennis oh” doggy mate for me okay manda?!

XOXO
PEREZZ HILTONN!!
Haha jokes its me! Ruff –STARZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment