22 February 2010

Bye Bye Bye

Don’t you love old school songs?!??! And I "love" the BSBs! hahah BSB is in town… their adoring fans must be not so adoring with crap ticket sales.. oh well… bargin time for me!! i might not go to another bsb ever again! hahah Q: Do you hate goodbyes? :( i doooooo!! Work is having a little farewell party.. I’m like.. ohh noeeess. I just want to disappear into thin air.. not draw so much attention on me. Geesss… well I guess they have good intentions. But my styles= low key/ninja styles.

PS: Ruff-Star is home <3

1 comment:

  1. yuo know how i changed sections...i fully ninja'd out ahhaha...no one noticed.

    The admin lady talked to me later and was like...what! you left? we could've at least had a team morning tea or something.

    I was like "nahhhh, i want it as low key as possible"

    ReplyDelete