01 February 2010

mmmm

mmmmm cafffineee. wif out it i feel so lost like a zombiee haha i tried to walk into an occupied toilet cubical hahahh mann musta scared the lady... too bad she prob couldn't "pee her pants".

mmmmm i heard this lady pee a bucket of water today.. i don't understand how that is possible.

mmmmm i accidentally drank the CEO's water. :0 I'm sorry. I really am.

mmmmm wat's crop dusted?

mmmm i owe memy plaster :D

mmmmm good trade or not? extra 2 weeks of work for 1 O-week and Week 1 of uni?

mmmmm have you made it on my wall?

3 comments:

  1. all the older men at work pee bucket loads. Either they have massive bladders or they have low pressure.....either way they stand there for like 2 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I make it onto your wall?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha u want in on my wall aye?! haha.. mmm its a matter of time :D

    ReplyDelete